Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
Global Customer Support division is responsible for all Kongsberg Maritime’s services and support in the aftermarket.
During the operational lifetime of over 18.000 installations, we ensure system uptime and added value. Our customers demand predictability, reliability and 24/7 response.
With 8000 spare parts in our portfolio, pricing strategies are essential for both our customers and us.
You can be part of a strategic vision, optimizing pricing for the aftermarket.
- Bachelor degree in Business and Administration or higher preferred
- Knowledge with pricing strategies and business models in mid-size/large companies including value-based, market-based and cost+ pricing
- Knowledge within internal trade models in a global company structure
- Knowledge or interest in use of business intelligence with regards to pricing philosophies and trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Precise and detail oriented
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX or other ERP systems
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Responsible for composing pricing strategies
- Maintain and develop our pricing business model; hereunder definition of cost and margins optimization
- Follow up and control of all relevant parameters
- Monitoring of market prices to ensure competitiveness
- Pricing decisions and recommendations in close collaboration with our global organization
- Prepare periodic reports, both internal and external
- Contribute to optimized spare part handling in the aftermarket
- Categorizing and configuring within our price tool and its integrations
We can offer:
- An international, dynamic and creative working environment
- Collaboration with various departments and disciplines
- A challenging position, being part of a strong focus area