KONGSBERG makes solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
Kongsberg Digital (KDI) is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas, and renewables & utilities. The company consists of more than 500 software experts with leading competence within internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, automation and autonomous operations. In addition, Kongsberg Digital is the group-wide center of digital expertise for KONGSBERG.
For our Kristiansand-office we are now looking for a Software Development Project Manager.
What's in it for you:
You will be part of SW Development in the KDI Energy Division, where Project Management tasks include:
- Run SW development projects for KDI's products
- Plan and execute SW development projects through all phases of development and maintenance, including release processes of commercial grade software, in line with our Quality Management System requirements
- Manage SW development teams, both local and geographically spread teams
- Work closely with product owners and other stakeholders to transform product road maps into SW development projects and manage SW products throughout their life-cycle
What do we expect:
We are looking for the following experience and competencies:
- Minimum Bachelor level studies in relevant areas, typically SW development / data engineering
- Several years of experience in SW development, primarily as Project Manager, but other roles can be relevant e.g. Team Lead, Technical Lead, Quality or Product Management
- Strong leadership and collaboration abilities, with proven delivery capabilities
- Proficient knowledge of SW development processes
- Experience with collaboration between SW development, QA and IT Operations
- Experience with financial project tracking and reporting
- Strong interest in trends, technologies and development methods
- Good verbal and written communications skills in Norwegian and English
The following will be an advantage:
- Experience with distributed development (geographically spread teams)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SW development tool and Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with agile SW development
- Project management certification, e.g. CSM, Prince 2 or PMP
What do we offer:
- An interesting position within a dynamic and innovative high tech company
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation package
- Great corporate culture within Kongsberg
- An exciting journey
Does this sound interesting to you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - though People, Technology and Dedication.
Applications may be handled on an ongoing basis