Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
Global Customer Support is a division of growth, with a responsibility to support more than 18.000 installations
Worldwide. We need to ensure optimal quality in everything we do.
We are searching for service engineers to strengthen our team at Carpus
With the right attitude and proactiveness we can assure you exciting tasks in a hectically, demanding and
cross-competence working environment.
Make a difference - join the Global Customer Support team!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical support and assistance of customers world wide
- Software & hardware troubleshooting and configuration
- Engineering and commissioning of after sales and upgrade projects
- Maintain and update service tools, relevant delivery documentation and system backups as described in our procedures / checklists
- Partake in 24hr telephone support
Education & Skills:
- Technician / Bachelor engineer education
- Experience or knowledge of Navigation bridge equipment is preferred
- Self driven person with a positive attitude and good cooperative skills
- Ability to deal with several activities simultaneously in a hectic environment.
- Service minded and customer focused
- Good communication skills in English. Both oral and written
- Must meet the health requirements that apply for offshore work
We can offer:
- You will be a key person in an exclusive, technical working environment
- Career opportunities
- High degree of flexibility and responsibility
- Travelling Worldwide.
- The position open opportunities to work at one of our service offices abroad for periods of time.