Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
KONGSBERG, an international technology corporation that delivers advance and reliable solutions that improve safety, security and performance in complex operations, and during extreme conditions. KONGSBERG works with demanding customers in the global defence, maritime, oil and gas and aerospace industries.
Kongsberg Maritime, a wholly owned subsidiary of KONGSBERG. We deliver systems for dynamic positioning and navigation, marine automation and more to offshore and shipyard industries. We are committed to meeting our customers' expectation with innovative and reliable solutions to their merchant marine, offshore, subsea, and oil & gas needs.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Perform clients’ database research and maintenance
Preparation of marketing collateral, tender documentation
Record and handle all sales enquiries received in system
- Handle and take charge of all rental equipment
- Maintenance and updating of principals' / suppliers' brochures
- Generate rental quotation / sales orders and follow-up of quotations of customers P.O. on delivery and shipment
- Ensure that all tender documents are completed & submitted to customers within the specified deadlines
- Issue purchase requisitions for stock items and new equipment (rental)
- Co-ordination between inter-departments for any open issues
- Work closely with logistics department for delivery to customers/ship agents
- Work closely with finance department on billing issues
- Coordinate and organize all matters related to conferences, exhibitions, seminars events
- Liase with corporate marketing team from headquarters and external vendors for events
- Travel arrangements for sales colleagues
- Bookings/reservations for visitors
- Required to undertake ad-hoc projects/ duties which may be assigned from time-to-time
- Candidate must possess a business or marketing-related degree, or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in customer service
- Tender submission on Gebiz
- Preferably experience in CRM System
- Preferably with experience in handling and managing exhibitions
- Experience in all aspects of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant personality with a strong sense of teamwork
- Mature, dynamic, positive attitute and able to multi-task and resourceful
- Proficient in MS office
- Ability to prioritize task and organized
- Meticulous with eyes for details
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Independent and able to work under minimum supervision
- Enthusiastic towards learning and knowledge acquisition
- Positive attitude and able to work in multi-cultural environment.
The position reports to Regional Sales Manager (Singapore).
Job type : Permanent / Full-time
Working hours : Mon to Fri: 0900 hrs to 1730 hrs
Working days : 5 days
Location of work place : 81 Toh Guan Road East, #04-01 Secom Centre,
If you are up to the challenge, send us your CV, tell us how you can make a difference, and we will be in touch soon. Working location will be in Singapore.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.