Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
- Lead implementation of integrated control systems solution from design to commissioning phase.
- Carry out proper planning and execution of integration/engineering work as well as technical quality checks throughout project execution.
- Interface with suppliers, clients, other engineering disciplines, detailers/designers.
- Responsible for preparation of basic and detailed design specifications so as to provide value-added engineering solutions to meet EPC/end-users' expectations.
- This includes ensuring software engineering (generation/debugging) activities including sub-system integration as per internal audit requirements; completing Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT); and managing system engineering schedule to meet its delivery schedule.
- Prepare and review instrumentation and control, and electrical documents e.g. instrument lists and datasheets/specifications, control valve datasheets, process functional description, SLD and electrical load list for ICSS and PMS (Power Management System) applications.
- Design, prepare and review of System Architecture, General Arrangement and Wiring Drawings of Panels and Consoles, Hardware Specifications, Technical and Scope Change Clarifications, Minutes/Kick-off Meeting Documents, Procurement Ledgers, and Material Take-offs.
- Project implementation and coordination with internal departments for Panel and Console Manufacturing and Assembly.
- QA/QC of project documentations before hand-over for implementation and execute Document Control, Progress Monitoring and Work Scheduling.
- Participate in system integration and internal test, and customer acceptance test.
- Participate HAZOP, SIL meetings, and other meetings;
- Guiding designer/draftsman for preparing cable routing plan, hookup drawings, wiring drawings, cable schedule, JB schedule, IA manifold schedule, Block diagrams etc.
- Intergrade and cooperate with ICSS team in order to have a best practice Engineering and production of ICSS delivery
- Any other associated tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Electronics or Instrumentation & Communication Engineering;
- Minimum 8-10 years’ relevant experience in Marine Offshore / Oil & Gas Industry Projects;
- Familiarity with EPC work scope, specifically detail design;
- Should have hands-on DCS/ICSS engineering work experience;
- Good working knowledge in application configuration of ICSS, the ability to read P&ID/EFD and computer networking knowledge are a must;
- Have integration experience involving ICSS, PLC and other sub-systems;
- Ability to understand and familiarity with engineering codes in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries are important;
- Prior experience on Kongsberg ICSS system/Field-bus engineering/OPC will have an added advantage;
- Knowledge of international codes & standards like NORSOK, DNV, ISA, IEC, ABS, etc;
- Must be self motivated and able to motivate team members.
The position reports to Project Department, Operation Manager (Singapore).
Job type : Permanent / Full-time
Working hours : Mon to Fri: 0900 hrs to 1730 hrs
Working days : 5 days
Location of work place : 81 Toh Guan East Road, #04-01 Secom Centre, Singapore 608606
If you are up to the challenge, send us your CV, tell us how you can make a difference, and we will be in touch soon. Working location will be in Singapore.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.