“A style guide is an artifact of design process. A design system is a living, funded product with a roadmap & backlog, serving an ecosystem.” Nathan Curtis.
The Kognifai Design System is a collection of web design patterns, components and guidelines for creating unified and coherent UIs. The Design System brings design and development together through a Design System Application. The application helps developers build and document web component libraries and integrate them into application development projects.
What's in it for you:
You will be part of the Kognifai SW development team, taking “the race leader’s jersey” for the Kognifai Design System:
- Lead development of the Design System and the Design System Application, including a continuous delivery pipeline for the Design System Application.
- Work closely with Kognifai Architects, Technical Leads and Designers to integrate the Design System with Kognifai application development tools, and to promote use of the Design System.
What do we expect:
We are looking for the following experience and competencies:
- Minimum Bachelor level studies in relevant areas, typically SW Engineering.
- Excellent skills and several years of experience with front-end SW development (e.g. HTML, CSS, Agular, prototyping tools). Alternatively, excellent skills and several years of experience with visual design in SW development. A mix of experience in these areas is an advantage.
- Skilled in UX/UI responsive web design.
- Proficient knowledge and strong interest in methods, trends and technologies in relevant areas.
- Strong leadership and collaboration abilities, with proven ability to motivate and deliver.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in Norwegian and English.
The following will be an advantage:
- Experience with Product or Project Management.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams and with geographically spread development teams.
- Familiarity with agile SW development, Microsoft SW development tool, Microsoft Azure and continuous integration/delivery.
What do we offer:
- An interesting position within a dynamic and innovative high tech company.
- Career opportunities and personal development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Great corporate culture within Kongsberg.
- An exciting journey.
Norway - Asker or Kristiansand