Kongsberg Maritime seeks a highly motivated System Engineer’s to facilitate a secure transition to Industry 4.0. KONGSBERG is building a highly innovative ecosystem with state-of-the art technology, to provide our customers with the real value of industrial data.
KONGSBERG utilize its strengths to develop new solutions based on cloud computing, the Industrial Internet of Things, and the exponential impact of cyber-physical systems, artificial intelligence and higher-level autonomy solutions. Today we are 7000 colleagues in 30 countries working in close partnerships with customers and research groups worldwide. We are rooted and we live our core values: determined, innovative, reliable and collaborative
With the right attitude and pro-activeness, we can assure you exciting tasks in a hectically, demanding and cross-competence working environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Your main responsibility will be installation and configuration of software and hardware solutions, developed for our customers.
- You will work in close cooperation with our customers and ensure that your tasks are accomplished according to our customer’s expectations.
- You get to work with our core cloud services, digital solutions and our open digital ecosystem.
- You will work together with a highly motivated and dedicated team.
- There will be some traveling with your role, but your main part of the work will be carried out at our
- office in Kongsberg.
What do we expect?
- You are a Bachelor engineer or a graduate from technical college in computer science, electronics, automation or similar.
- You have good communication skills and like to interact with other people.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- You want to develop yourself and take on new responsibilities.
- You will work in projects but you will also support our customers in their operation of our digital platform.
- You have an interest for software solutions.
- Installation and operation of IT systems.
- Knowledge about Microsoft Windows Server.
- Computer networks, data communication and protocols.
- Cloud solutions and Microsoft Azure.
- Industrial computer systems.
What do we offer?
- An interesting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative company.
- You will have a high level of flexibility in your role.
- You will work with multiple internal and external teams across Norway and internationally.
- Exposure through the KONGSBERG network.
- Career opportunities and personal development.
- Excited and challenging tasks that are materialized through the digitization of the offshore and marine industry.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - though People, technology and Dedication.
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis.
The position reports to Operational Manager, Digital Performance