Get onboard – Kongsberg Maritime seeks an experienced Senior Sales Manager, preferably with experience in the maritime business and/or oceanography, working from Kiel, Germany!
Kongsberg Maritime Contros GmbH develops, integrates and produces sensor and sensor-systems for dissolved gas measurements in the water column. We have created profound competence and know-how for innovative solutions within the fields of underwater leakage-detection, environmental- and subsea monitoring. We are innovation and quality leader for subsea monitoring applications to serve worldwide customers with industrial and scientific background.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving the product sales budget and
- Develop business in the underwater scientific market
- Planning and realization of product-workshops and trainings
- Preparation of quotes & order confirmations
- Planning and preparation of exhibitions, conferences and customer visits
- Point of contact for our worldwide sales and customer network
- Monthly reporting and analysis of backlog
Your qualification and skills:
- Experience in the scientific market and physical oceanography
- Sales and developing business mindset
- Commercially driven
- Good technical knowledge will help
- Fluent in English and German
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge, especially on CRM is an advantage
- Communicative and willing to travel extensively
- Charismatic, extroverted and enthusiastic
- Exciting and innovative products, applications, projects and customers
- A chance to influence KM’s strategy in the underwater science market
- An international, dynamic and creative environment
- Active collaboration within a world-class international company (KONSGBERG)
- Friendly, family-oriented and modern working environment
Are you a dealmaker? Do you care about environmental aspects and get excited about the subsea world? Do you enjoy working in a team and appreciate responsibility and success? Then we should get to know each other!
Please send us your application including CV, letter of motivation, references, availability and salary expectations.
Start of work: earliest possible
Location: Kiel, Germany
Kongsberg Maritime Contros GmbH
Wischhofstr. 1-3, Bld. 2, 24148 Kiel
+49 431 600564-0