Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and renewables & utilities.The Kongsberg Group has around 7700 employees located in around 70 offices in more than 25 countries around the world. Of these, approximately 500 are Kongsberg Digital employees – all highly skilled employees, and most with leading competence within the Internet of Things, smart data, artificial intelligence, and automation and autonomous operations. In addition Kongsberg Digital is the group wide center of digital expertise for KONGSBERG.
Main tasks and responsibility
- Be front-end experts within the company to build state of the art and complex web applications.
- Write high performance, reusable, modular front-end code while focusing on load time to ensure minimal footprint.
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Collaborates with team lead and Project Managers to ensure timely delivery.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solution
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- BE/B-Tech Graduates and MCA/M-Tech degree holders only (Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and communications).
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in OOPS, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Candidate must have 4-7 years of experience.
- Expertise in HTML 5, Typescript and Angular (2/4/5) is must.
- Having strong experience on AngularJS with Typescript can be considered.
- Expertise in responsive UI design using CSS (LESS/Compass etc.) is desirable.
- Must have expertise in consuming RESTFul APIs.
- Knowledge of programming with respect to cloud platform would be appreciated.
- Familiarity with UX libraries/controls will be an added bonus.
- Passionate about technology and up to date with the current trends in the web application development and willingness to explore open source technologies as and when relevant.
- Candidate should possess excellent learning ability and take up challenges. Be a good team player. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management, priority allocation and task management skills
- Candidate must be hard-working, a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to follow instructions from the team management.
- Assertive, confident & results-oriented.
We Offer :
- A work environment that’s flexible and agile to help you address your personal aspirations and ambitions – and define success on your own terms.
- Awesome working environment with Best-In-Class collaboration and innovation opportunities.
- Perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve
- A chance to work on most advanced technologies
- Challenging work and independence to try and execute your bright ideas.
- Chance to travel globally as an when required
Expected Start Date: