KONGSBERG DIGITAL (www.kongsberg.com) is a business unit of KONGSBERG, to focus on KONGSBERG
Gruppen’s strategy to be a leading integrated digital solutions provider, in providing the next generation of digitalized products and services. With more than 500 software experts, the company will be a leading industrial software environment.
We have a strong platform to develop the next generation of digital products and services that will provide significant changes to processes and business models of the industry. Today KONGSBERG cooperates closely with several leaders within digitalization, both within academia and research, and through the Group’s extensive network of suppliers and customers in Norway and abroad
Kongsberg Digital will also be a focal point for the Group’s digital offering, ensuring leading digital development and competence across KONGSBERG. In addition, the new subsidiary will be responsible for new technology alliances.
Main tasks and responsibility
- Be front-end experts within the company to build state of the art and complex web applications.
- Write high performance, reusable, modular front-end code while focusing on load time to ensure minimal footprint.
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Collaborates with team lead and Project Managers to ensure timely delivery.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solution
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- BE/B-Tech Graduates and MCA/M-Tech degree holders only (Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and communications).
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Candidate must have 4-7 years of experience.
- Extensive Experience in AngularJS 1.x is a must
- Knowledge on Angular (2/4/5) is preferable
- Experience in Typescript and Object Oriented Programming is a must.
- Experience in CSS/SCSS is a must.
- Knowledge of Single Page Application (SPA) architecture and Model View Controller (MVC) patterns
- Must have experience in writing reusable Angular components such as custom directives, services
- Experience with Responsive UI Design/Development techniques and best practices preferred
- Experience in ASP.NET and Web API will be a plus.
- Knowledge in NPM / Bower / Nuget will be a plus.
- Assertive, confident & results-oriented.
We Offer :
- A work environment that’s flexible and agile to help you address your personal aspirations and ambitions – and define success on your own terms.
- Awesome working environment with Best-In-Class collaboration and innovation opportunities.
- perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve
Expected Start Date: