The Technology division is responsible for development activities in Kongsberg Maritime (KM). Our activities include product specific development, platform development and new business development initiatives.
Our Cybernetics & Sensor Signal Processing department, Realtime development unit, seek a new Software Developer to further strengthen our team of specialists.
A series of new and exciting projects are in the pipeline with ample opportunities to work with leading technologies and world class products. As our new software developer, you will join a strong team of devoted specialists.
- Ensure product according to Bridge Systems product portfolio life cycle
- Review and approve product changes together with product advisors
- Develop and maintain maritime radar and sensor processing products
- Develop cross product integration
- Participate in regulatory development within respective product area
We search for people with:
- Engineering master’s degree in cybernetics, signal processing or equivalent
- Technology specialist competence in data communication, digital signal processing and/or digital image processing
- Maritime radar product competence
- Experience with C/C++ and C#.NET programming
- Excellent collaborative skills and good communication skills
- Self-driven and confident of own technical expertise
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
We can offer:
- A key role in developing Bridge Systems products
- Major career opportunities in an international company
- High degree of flexibility and responsibility
- Highly qualified and motivated co-workers