Kongsberg Maritime, Global Customer Support division is responsible for all Kongsberg Maritime’s services and support in the aftermarket. Field Service Offshore, delivers control systems and alarm systems for all types of vessels. Primary products are K-Chief and K-Pos including a wide range of reference systems. Our projects are based on Service, Commissioning, upgrading / replacement of KM and others makers, Integrated Automation & Control Systems on vessels worldwide.
Our technical solutions have success in the market; the goal is to maintain and strengthen this position in the future. We are, based on this, looking for Fieldservice Engineers with the applicable competence that accepts the challenge of extensive traveling world-wide.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical support and assistance world wide
- Service on Kongsberg Maritime Products
- Technical commissioning of new build, after sales and upgrade projects
- Engineer (BSc) or relevant technical education/experience
- Fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian language
- Meet the health requirements that apply for offshore work
- Meet the requirements for applying for work visa world-wide
- Ready and motivated for world-wide support activities
- Self-driven, humble, diplomatic, systematic
- Positive attitude, cope with challenges and finding solutions
- Excellent cooperative and communication skills
- Ability to deal with several activities simultaneously in a hectic environment.
- Focus on the customer’s needs and expectations
- You will be an important contributor in an exclusive technical environment
- An international, demanding and fun environment
- Career opportunities and training in different fields
- High degree of personal development and responsibility
- Highly qualified co-workers who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
Skift / turnus / arbeidstidsordning