Kongsberg Maritime AS is a part of Kongsberg Group ASA.
The Logistics Department is a department in the Vessel Systems Division, and is responsible for all kind of Logistic operations across divisions including exports of our products worldwide.
We are looking for one person to replace a retirement and one person to strengthen our competence in preparing and issuing export related documents and wish therefore for two new members to our Forwarding Team.
The position reports to Department Manager Operational Purchasing and Forwarding.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work cross-functional with project organization, Customer support, Logistics and Customers on export of all products worldwide
- Develop, prepare and issue required export documents
- Booking of shipments
- Handling of LC shipments
- Bachelor or similar in logistics or economics
- Experience with customs can substitute formal education
- In-depth knowledge on global export
- Preferred minimum to years’ experience in export logistics
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, written and spoken
- Customer focused and team oriented
- Accurate, reliable and a positive attitude
- Effective Communications and Collaboration skills
- Experience with requirements of transport of dangerous goods
- Living up to Kongsberg Maritime values “what we start we finish, we do not give in”
- An international, dynamic and innovative environment
- Collaboration environment interfacing with several different departments and functions
- Informal and positive working environment
- Competence development within multiple fields and disciplines