Global Customer Support is a division of growth, with a responsibility to support close to 18.000 installations
Worldwide we need to ensure optimal quality in everything we do.
We are searching for system engineers to strengthen our team at Carpus.
With the right attitude and proactiveness we can assure you exciting tasks in a hectically, demanding and
cross-competence working environment.
Make a difference - join the Global Customer Support team!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical support and assistance world wide.
- Production of necessary documentation.
- Software & hardware configuration.
- Technical commissioning of after sales and upgrade projects.
- Technical College graduate or higher technical education.
- Electronics, Cybernetics, Control systems and/or Automation.
- Good communication skills in English. Both oral and written.
- Must meet the health requirements that apply for offshore work.
- Experience or knowledge of marine equipment and -control systems preferred.
- Self driven person with a positive attitude and good cooperative skills.
- Ability to deal with several activities simultaneously in a hectic environment.
- Service minded and customer focused.
- Skills of effective communication.
We can offer:
- You will be a key person in an exclusive, technical working environment
- Career opportunities
- High degree of flexibility and responsibility
- Travelling Worldwide.
- The position open opportunities to work at one of our service offices abroad for periods of time.