Do you like to work in a procurement team? Are you a team player who enjoys a challenge?
Are you interested in change management and development of procurement organization?
Do you want to be a part of our procurement and sourcing team?
Kongsberg Maritime - Subsea, located in Horten, is a world leader in underwater acoustics and instrumentation. Procurement is a part of supply chain that produces world class acoustic sensors. To further strengthen and develop our purchasing, we have a vacant position as procurement/sourcing lead for mechanical category in the Procurement department.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for category Mechanical equipment, suppliers and products
- Work out and define category targets and manage the portfolio
- Integrated work with engineers in R&D/IPD process and co-ordinate with suppliers
- Supplier sourcing and optimization, prepare competition and evaluation
- Perform operational procurement activities
- Assist within the team and focus on improvements
Qualifications and experience:
- Technical Bachelor/Master degree or relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or equivalent ERP system, with special knowledge in the purchase-, production- and warehouse modules.
- Analytic and commercial with capability to see opportunities
- English fluent oral and written, other additional language like Spanish, French and German is valuable
- A positive attitude is highly appreciated.
- Quality minded, self-driven and structured in your work.
- Analytic and solution oriented.
- Results focused
- Good communication skills and team oriented.
- Good understanding of the value chain is an advantage.