Do you like to manage a production team? Are you a team player who enjoys a challenge?
Are you interested in production management?
Do you want to be a part of our continuous improvement culture and to be a part of our “Smart Chain” project to digitalize and automate our production?
Kongsberg Maritime - Subsea, located in Horten, is a world leader in underwater acoustics and instrumentation. Transducer Production is a department that produces world class acoustic sensors. To further strengthen and develop our production, we have a vacant position as group leader for one of our teams in the Transducer Production department.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage one of our product groups in the Transducer Production department.
- Manage the resources in the product group.
- Manage the deliveries for the product group.
- Focus on improving flow efficiency.
- Plan, start and finish work orders according to demand.
- Take responsibility for the continuous improvement activities within the group.
Qualifications / experience:
- Technical Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in production management.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or equivalent ERP system, with special knowledge in the purchase-, production- and warehouse modules.
- A positive attitude is highly appreciated.
- Quality minded, self-driven and structured in your work.
- Solution oriented.
- Results focused.
- Good communication skills and team oriented.
- Good understanding of the value chain is an advantage.