KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a business unit of KONGSBERG, to focus on KONGSBERG Gruppen’s strategy to be a leading integrated digital solutions provider, in providing the next generation of digitalized products and services. With more than 500 software experts, the company will be a leading industrial software environment.
We have a strong platform to develop the next generation of digital products and services that will provide significant changes to processes and business models of the industry. Today KONGSBERG cooperates closely with several leaders within digitalization, both within academia and research, and through the Group’s extensive network of suppliers and customers in Norway and abroad
Kongsberg Digital will also be a focal point for the Group’s digital offering, ensuring leading digital development and competence across KONGSBERG. In addition, the new subsidiary will be responsible for new technology alliances.
Main tasks and responsibility
- Understands application requirements and design features to be able to write test cases
- Perform full SQA cycle for software releases in a fast-pace environment, this includes - but is not limited to gathering specs, developing test plans, running tests as needed, and analysing test results
- Perform and participate in all aspects of verification including requirements gathering, feature and functional testing, regression, load and performance testing.
- Develop test cases for Web Applications and Mobile Applications
- Test execution with Microsoft Test Manager would be an advantage
- Work with the Lead and colleagues to define process and strategy
- Clarifies how features should work to eliminate ambiguous requirements
- Analyses patterns of defects & Prioritizes bugs
- Takes responsibility for all tasks related to the features
- Demonstrates ad hoc testing skills
- Develops test cases for specific features
- Working experience in Defect tracker (TFS/ VSTS) and Configuration Management tool (TFS/ VSTS) is must
- Will be responsible for test case design, test execution and reporting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 6-10 years of overall experience with Manual and Automation testing.
- In depth knowledge of the software development process, particularly Agile.
- Able to create & execute test cases
- Strong skills for organizing, managing and maintaining test repository with traceability.
- Working experience with Microsoft technologies, TFS, VSTS, Microsoft Test Manager
- Candidate must also have the communication and technical writing skills necessary to produce formal test specifications and test plans based off of functional, design and requirements specifications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Automation is a must.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We Offer :
- A work environment that’s flexible and agile to help you address your personal aspirations and ambitions – and define success on your own terms.
- Awesome working environment with Best-In-Class collaboration and innovation opportunities.
- Perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve