KONGSBERG is a knowledge-based, high-technology corporation developing and delivering systems and solutions for maritime, offshore, energy, satellite, defence and aerospace industries.
Founded over 200 years ago, the company has evolved continuously from its beginnings to today, securing our position at the forefront of key market segments.
The company has played a key role in creating an international identity for Norwegian industry by bringing to market advanced and reliable technology solutions improving safety, security, and performance in complex operations under extreme conditions; from the deep sea to outer space.
The key focus of this position is the leadership and management of a highly motivated and dynamic team. The successful applicant will join the Senior Management Team, providing strategic leadership and advice on all capability issues relating to the project. This is a new role in the organisation with a focus on delivery.
- Execute and manage project(s) in Kongsberg Defence Australia Pty Ltd
- Cooperate closely with the project(s) in Norway
- Manage a high profile and complex program
- Stakeholder management and relationship development
- Managing complex programs within the defence environment
- Manage multiple competing project requirements
- Manage contracts relating to subcontractors
- Leadership and management across dislocated teams
- Deliver Air Defence systems and components
- Travel will be required in this role
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management
- Possess excellent communication and analytical skills
- A high level of experience in defence acquisition and introduction into service
- Track record in relationships with key stakeholders’ development
- KPI focused with a track record of delivery
- Experienced in complex defence programs
- Resilient, practical and self-driven, comfortable with working independently and in teams
- Strong interpersonal communications skills both written and oral
- Must hold an NV1 Security Clearance
What KONGSBERG offer:
- An international, dynamic and innovative workplace where you are encouraged to share your knowledge
- Interesting and challenging position with excellent opportunities for development
- Highly motivated and skilled colleagues accustomed to working in international teams
- Competitive conditions