KONGSBERG, an international technology corporation that delivers advance and reliable solutions that improve safety, security and performance in complex operations, and during extreme conditions. KONGSBERG works with demanding customers in the global defence, maritime, oil and gas and aerospace industries.
Kongsberg Maritime, a wholly owned subsidiary of KONGSBERG. We deliver systems for dynamic positioning and navigation, marine automation and more to offshore and shipyard industries. We are committed to meeting our customers' expectation with innovative and reliable solutions to their merchant marine, offshore, subsea, and oil & gas needs.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Focus on customer support, commissioning and service on assigned Kongsberg Maritime Dynamic Positoning / Bridge product range
- Technical manning on desk / mobile device for remote support as required by KM Global Customer Support world-wide frame work
- Maintain good relationship with existing clients
- Proper preparation and execution of work assigned
- Responsible for generation of service reports, update drawings, cable information database and others
- Ensure performance are met at all times
- Pre and post work administrative
- Workshop test and technical preparations
- Liaison between customers and main office on all aspects of pre-commissioning/ commissioning, maintenance and operation of the systems
- Position will cover South-East Asia, Oceania and possibly other part of the world
Required to undertake ad-hoc duties which may be assigned from time-to-time
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical / Electronic or Mechatronics Engineering
- At least three years of relevant experience in Customer Service
- At least one year of technical hands-on experience in Maritime industry with background in Automation, Navigation, Bridge, or Dynamic Positioning System
- Technical experience with Marine / Offshore Environmental Sensore (Preferred)
- Technical experience or understanding of Marine Positioning System (Preferred)
- Meticulous team-player with commendable written and oral skills
- Customer-oriented individual with the ability to handle stress
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office applications
- On-board system process knowledge, experience with radio and electrical equipment operation and interference and/or experience with C++ Programming will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge on computer network system / Topology will be an added advantage
- Willingness and flexibility to travel for overseas assignments
This position reports to Service Manager (Singapore)
Job type : Permanent / Full-time
Working hours : Mon to Fri: 0900 hrs to 1730 hrs
Working days : 5 days
Location of work place : 81 Toh Guan Road East, #04-01 Secom Centre, Singapore 608606
If you are up to the challenge, send us your CV, tell us how you can make a difference, and we will be in touch soon. Working location will be in Singapore.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.