Get onboard – our engineering team seeks a Software Developer!
KM Contros GmbH develops, integrates and produces sensors and sensor-systems for dissolved gas measurements in the water column. We have been creating profound competence and know-how for innovative solutions within the fields of underwater leakage-detection, environmental and subsea monitoring. We are innovation and quality leader for subsea monitoring applications to serve worldwide customers with industrial or scientific background.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of software on Linux systems for modular, scalable and networked Subsea Monitoring systems
- Contribution to all stages of development (design, implementation, testing, documentation, maintenance)
- Further development and maintenance of existing applications
Your qualifications and skills:
- Degree in computer science (or comparable) with min. 3 years of job experience
- Profound knowledge of Python, C/C++ and a good understanding of object-oriented software design
- Experience in Linux system programming
- Experience in microcontroller programming (ARM)
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Strong ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly interested in, and curious about new marine technologies
- Above-average initiative and high level of commitment
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Exciting and innovative products, applications and projects
- An international, dynamic and creative environment
- Active collaboration within a world-class international company (KONSGBERG)
- Friendly, family-oriented and modern working environment
You are proactive? You have a focus on new technologies? You care about environmental aspects and get excited about the subsea world? You enjoy working in a team and appreciate reliability and accuracy? Then we should get to know each other!
Please send us your application including CV, letter of motivation, availability and salary expectations.
Start of work: earliest possible
Location: Kiel or Hamburg, Germany
Job-profile: Fulltime (40 hrs.), perpetual, Monday - Friday
Application deadline: 15.02.2019
Kongsberg Maritime Contros GmbH
Wischhofstr. 1-3, Geb. 2, 24148 Kiel
Marle Hanke, Manager Finance & Administration
Telefon: +49 431 600564 0
Kiel or Hamburg