What do we do in Digital Platform team?
The Digital Platform team in Bangalore is primarily responsible for developing KDI’s digital platform Kognifai. It is an open and collaborative digital ecosystem that improves integration between the world of information technology and operational technology to accelerate business transformation in established industries. The team works on all components of the Digital platform which includes innovation in all aspects right from FrontEnd framework to backend data store development to device management.
Are you looking to be part of real-world projects resulting in true innovation? Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to work with sustainable solutions for the future in a company with world-class colleagues? If this excites you, join us in delivering extreme performances for extreme conditions.
Who shall apply?
- BE/B-Tech Graduates or MCA/M-Tech degree holders only (Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and communications).
What are we looking for?
- Configuring Docker, Kubernetes, Service Fabric. Build and deploy containers in Linux and Windows environments
- Setting up build pipelines in Azure DevOps (VSTS) and staging environments (Development, Test, Production)
- Administering scalable, high availability, business critical systems
- Working with cybersecurity tools and problems.
- Configuring and continuously improve system health monitoring to be used by the Operations team
- Having experience in InfluxDB or similar timeseries databases alongwith good exposure towards respective cluster management will be an added advantage.
- Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience with overall experience of 8-10 years in IT industry.
What you will be responsible for?
- Develop and maintain DevOps pipelines for continuous deployment
- Set up different environments and create automation scripts.
- Understand the main PaaS services in Azure and other cloud providers
- Have a key role in developing our products, influencing and improving a world-leading portfolio of software within leading technology provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and renewables & utilities.
What do we offer?
- Meaningful work and flexibility
- An interesting position within a dynamic and innovative company
- Great corporate culture
- Opportunity to be a part of a brilliant team with people who care and want to make a difference
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive terms and conditions
- An exciting journey where we explore, collaborate and achieve goals together