Join our high caliber team as a QA Manager!
By using leading-edge technology, KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of the next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, renewables and oil & gas.
By being a part of Kongsberg Digital, you will work in a highly competent team with other qualified and competent engineers and developers, shaping and developing our market-leading software.
As a QA Manager you will be main responsible for Kognitwin QA with close relation to the product owner, compliance lead, chief architect, and operations lead. You will plan and manage product quality across feature teams and oversee the testing team and be responsible for staffing it.
You will also be responsible for:
- Quality and test advocacy, resource planning, test management, resolution of issues impeding the testing effort
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA practices and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
- Understanding requirements for integrated components/apps and develop relevant test strategies, estimations and execution plans
- Manage test execution across the product with adequate and timely test coverage with an agile mindset
- Lead, guide, monitor and participate in the analysis, design, implementation and execution of tests on designated projects
- Identifying project risks and making recommendations to minimize risks related to test coverage and test efficiency bottlenecks; ability to anticipate problems
- Adherence to the software development practices, monitor compliance, testing standards, and best practices
- Be a self-starter, improve test maturity with the ability to deliver on time with quality and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including potential staffing needs
Our Dynamic Digital Twin - Kognitwin
Kongsberg Digital is taking a leading role in transforming the Energy industry. Kongsberg Digital's Kognitwin will digitally recreate an asset that is continuously updated with contextualized information reflecting the status of the asset in real-time. The key differentiator is our high-fidelity simulators which enable accurate simulation of process data combined with real-time and historical data, enabling advanced machine learning, AI and higher levels of autonomy. Kognitwin is a SaaS solution based on Microsoft Azure, with high fidelity browser-based 2D and 3D visualisations established on our in-house technology.
You already have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher with 7+ years of overall experience on testing practices with minimum 3 years of experience as QA/Test Lead
- It’s an operational role which requires in-depth technical knowledge about software development. Preferably, the candidate comes from a development background or has domain competence.
- Hands-on testing experience w.r.t. integration and component level testing, API testing etc. is a must.
- Testing experience within an Agile framework, Scrum using structured testing methodologies
- Experience in Microsoft technologies, SaaS solutions, Azure DevOps, Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
Kognitwin- Using our Digital Twin technologies to digitalize the Oil & Energy sector.
Here at Kongsberg Digital we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- An interesting position and an opportunity to be part of shaping the digital transformation of several industries, including Maritime and Energy
- Work in a cross-disciplinary team with great opportunities for learning from your colleagues
- You will have a high level of flexibility in your role and work with multiple internal and external teams
- Meaningful work. The software and systems you take part in developing will affect the safety and operations worldwide
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Be part of an exciting journey together with a brilliant team who wants to make a difference
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply for this position, follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2487773268/?capColoOverride=true