Kongsberg Satellite Mechanisms is looking for Space Engineers
The Space & Surveillance division of Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace (KDA) delivers a broad spectrum of equipment, systems and services related to space and maritime surveillance customers in more than 40 countries.
Our Space Mechanisms expertise is located in Kongsberg has more than 30 years’ experience with development, qualification and delivery of products within satellite mechanisms and electronic drive and control products.
We are looking for senior system engineer/technical lead with extensive experience in the space industry to join us on our mission to further develop and deliver our Mechanisms for Satellite Solar Array Drives and Antennas.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Technical responsible for one or more space projects
• Collaborate as technical point of contact with technically skilled customers
• Technical management of the engineering team, involvement in all phases of project execution from concept to test and delivery
• Manage requirements and verification plans
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the space business
• Experience with development of electro mechanical products and systems
• Experience with technical management
• M.Sc or B.Sc within mechatronics, cybernetics, systems engineering, or related fields
• Proficient in technical English
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Commercial mindset
• Proactive attitude
• Sociable and positive
• Solution oriented mindset
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Able and willing to support training and development of younger engineers
• Exciting work in an international Space environment
• A competent and friendly work environment with flat structure and little bureaucracy
• A safe workplace in a growing and well-established company
• Good insurance and pension plans
The position will require security clearance.
Mobile: +47 99717292
Kirkegårdsveien 45 3616 Kongsberg