kta naval systems is a joint venture company owned by Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace, thyssenkrupp Marine Systems and ATLAS ELEKTRONIK.
kta naval systems is exclusive supplier and Design Authority for the complete Combat Systems to thyssenkrupp Marine Systems submarines.
kta naval systems has its headquarters in Kongsberg, Norway and a branch office in Bremen, Germany.
This position is located in Kongsberg or Bremen.
We are now recruiting Systems Engineers to shape the future of submarines with its product family of Combat Systems ORCCA
- Translate customer requirements into an optimal design
- Take responsibility for engineering process and subsystems
- Clarify and negotiate technical scope with customers and/or suppliers
- Define and manage technical interfaces
- Plan, manage and control suppliers along technical milestones in complete project life-cycle until verification and acceptance
- Assist in technical aspects of sales activities
- A degree in a technical discipline
- Interest, knowledge or experience in submarine Combat Systems or its subsystems:
- Sonar System
- Combat Management
- Communication System
- Other subsystems
- Interest, knowledge or experience in the design and development of systems and system integration
- Interest, knowledge or experience on the submarine platform itself is an advatage
- Experience in logistics is an advantage
- fluent English both written and spoken and good communication skills
- a pro-active mindset and enjoy challenges
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Design the future Combat System for the market leader of conventional submarines
- Take interesting and challenging positions with good opportunities for development and help shape a company
- Work with highly dedicated and skilled colleagues in an intercultural team
- Benefit from competitive conditions and a highly flexible work environment
Attention: Candidates have to be eligible for a Norwegian security clearance!