kta naval systems is a joint venture company owned by Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace, thyssenkrupp Marine Systems and ATLAS ELEKTRONIK.
kta naval systems is exclusive supplier and Design Authority for the complete Combat Systems to thyssenkrupp Marine Systems submarines.
kta naval systems has its headquarters in Kongsberg, Norway and a branch office in Bremen, Germany.
This position is located in Kongsberg.
We are now recruiting Commercial Project Manager to shape the future of submarines with its product family of Combat Systems ORCCA
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commercial responsibility inside a project including interface to procurement, ﬁnance and legal support Support Project Manager in all commercial and contract topics
- Responsible for project calculation within the company’s calculation guidelines Responsible for commercial terms & conditions within the company’s guidelines
- Prepare and being responsible for all commercial oﬀer documents in projects e.g. with national and/or international end- customers
- Negotiate commercial topics with customers inside the supply chain and towards end-customers
- Responsible for commercial topics towards all suppliers
- Responsible for commercial topics including claim management during project execution phase and internal reporting for own task
- Raising/ follow-up of invoices project milestones
- Reporting in line function to the Director Finance and reporting towards the management board for projects.
DESIRED PROFILE OF THE CANDIDATE:
- Senior Person (At least 3 years working experience in a comparable position or another relevant position) Master’s degree in ﬁnance, economics or law
- Project management certiﬁcate IPMA or comparable preferred (can be done in parallel to the job if not applicable before starting)
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge in public price law/ rules in particular for Germany and Norway Business oriented
- Travel amount app. 20-30 % expected Language skills:
– Fluent in written and spoken English is a must
– German would be a plus
– Norwegian would be a plus
- IT: Excellent MS-oﬃce skills, skills in ERP software (Navision, SAP, ERP LN, etc.)
- Positive Focused on outcome rather than issues
- Hands-on, pragmatic person, able to work in start-up environment in an international context Problem-solver: Able to solve problems independently
- Team oriented
- Willing to take responsibility Good communicator Energetic and motivated
- With ability to keep up with tight deadlines
WE CAN OFFER:
- Work with designing the Combat System for the market leader for conventional submarines
- Interesting and challenging position with good opportunities for development
- Highly motivated and skilled colleagues in an intercultural team
- Competitive conditions
Attention: Candidates have to be eligible for a Norwegian security clearance!