KSAT is seeking a Strategy Analyst that will be responsible for the development of strategies to drive profitable growth. The position will be leading the work in evaluating opportunities, coordinating strategic partnerships, developing business cases and business plans and coordinating related investments (M&A).
The KSAT Strategy Analyst will see the bigger strategic picture, but also have the ability to understand the key strategic and tactical issues of the different business lines of KSAT and develop solutions that are consistent with the KSAT strategic objectives. He/she must be able to work independently to perform key strategic analysis and also have the ability to present the insights from this analysis to the KSAT leadership team. The candidate must also be able to work collaboratively across organizational boundaries on a daily basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Consolidate market analysis data and space industry trends to generate insights applicable to KSAT operations and future position
- Assessing the effects of market forces (customer needs, innovations, and competition) on KSAT’s position and growth strategies
- Evaluation of KSAT service capabilities and market gaps to increase competitiveness
- Strategic partnerships and M&A strategies. Researching the market and presenting findings and suggestions for merger and acquisition prospects for the business.
- Business, financial or technical Bachelor degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years work experience
- Must possess analytical, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to distil complex problems into cogent recommendations to advise senior leadership.
- Experience performing strategic analysis on the space industry or other tech industry
- Ability to build, develop and leverage close working relationships across the business with stakeholders and strategic partners
- Clear, effective and organized written communications, and the ability to defend strategic assumptions and analysis through critical reviews and debate.
- Experience from building strategic partnership and/or M&As with US entities.
- Experience performing business case analysis (problem identification, modelling and problem solving)
- Knowledge of the space industry and its related technologies.
What we can offer you
- Opportunity to work in a highly competent and client-driven business
- Challenging and valuable work in an international technology leading and innovative work environment
- A high degree of personal growth and development
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Fun environment and social gatherings (Summer- and Christmas party, sports events and teams, concerts etc.)
KSAT see the importance of ensure diversity in the company by taking gender, age and cultural background into account during recruitment.
The position requires that you meet the conditions for Norwegian security clearance if necessary and be able to be authorized and suitable for the position. Final candidates will have to complete a background check of Semac.