Are you ready for new challenges?
A System Support DP Technical Assistant will primarily work with Dynamic Positioning software in delivery, after sales and upgrade situations on both current and earlier versions of KM System System Support DP Systems. The position involves extensive traveling (100 + days a year), both planned and on call on commissioning and service-jobs.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Technical education, bachelor, or equivalent combination of experience/education in the related professional field
• Be customer oriented and “service minded”
• Passion and patience to support customers and internal stakeholders
• Ability to handle simultaneous activities and work in a hectic environment
• Must be able to travel on short notice
• Must be comfortable with extended travel activity and work tasks controlled by our customers
• Be a team worker, with excellent cooperative skills towards colleagues and customers
• Manage English as the official “work language”
• Ability to work independently, self-driven
• Programming/Coding Knowledge is desired, but not mandatory
• Provide excellent level of support to customers by phone, e-mail, and at site, both onshore and offshore
• Provide customer support, through commissioning and service on assigned Field Service product range
• Supply technical assistance during on-call assignments regarding HW/SW issues
• Attend CATs, Dry-Docking and Sea trials during commissioning and regular service trips
• Responsible for reporting errors or defects on equipment delivered from KM, and suggest improvement actions
• Provide technical assistance to Sales, After sales, customer and System Support DP team
• Provide correct documentation when requested
• Responsible for updating CRM, databases and documentation after regular services according to Global Customer Support processes
• Develop own qualifications by participating at internal / external courses and education
The position reports directly to the System Support DP Team Leader.
The position follows local contract in KMdB.
The position requires availability to travel (domestic and international) to attend service and training in planned or short notice demands including weekends and holidays whenever required.
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We offer an inspiring, safe work-environment, the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Evergreen vacancy. Closing date by Oct 15th, 2021