Are you looking for challenging development tasks? Check out Space Electronics in Horten!
The Space & Surveillance division of Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace delivers a broad spectrum of equipment, systems and services related to space and maritime surveillance to customers worldwide. Kongsberg Space Electronics in Horten is a world leading supplier of RF electronics to satellites. Our equipment and components are currently used in more than 200 satellites in addition to the International Space Station and the NASA Mars Perseverance rover.
Modern satellite communications need high performing RF equipment using innovative technologies and solutions. At Kongsberg Space Electronics we work closely with our customers to develop custom made solutions to meet their unique demands. You will be working together with a team of dedicated colleagues and follow the product from early proposal phase to delivered space flight hardware. We are looking for engineers who are interested in taking part on this journey and want to work on the design and development of state-of-the-art RF products.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
• Design of active or passive RF products, such as amplifiers, filters, frequency converters, VCOs /Local Oscillators, from DC to 50GHz
• Design and modeling using various design SW (Genesys/ADS/CST/Altium ++)
• RF measurements and characterization of developed hardware
• Close collaboration with project and customer to find optimal solutions
• Analysis and documentation according to MIL, ECSS or other relevant standards
Who are you?
• An electrical engineer with a MSc or PhD that enjoy working with hardware development
• Want to experience working in teams to solve complex challenges
• Structured and analytical
• Positive attitude and take pride in your work
At Kongsberg Space Electronics you will join a diverse team of engineers and operators who share in the passion and excitement for making products for the space market. You will work in a large group of RF designers, willing to share knowledge and experience. There will be good opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Kongsberg offers good employee benefits such as pensions, insurance, health insurance, company cabin, cultural events etc.
Kongsberg Space Electronics is located in Horten. Horten offers beautiful surroundings on the Oslo fjord, a variety of cultural activities and good place to raise a family (www.visithorten.no).
We are looking for multiple candidates and therefore encourage both experienced RF/Microwave designers, as well as graduates with subjects on RF circuit design to apply.
Need for security clearance later in the employment
In connection with the recruitment process, the candidate applying for the position will be subject to a background check and an assessment of this will be used as a basis for selecting a candidate.
To be a relevant candidate for the position, you must be able to qualify for Security Clearance at a later stage in the employment, cf. The Security Act
Knudsrødveien 7 3189 Horten