We are currently looking for two Manufacturing Engineers to join our engineering team at Kongsberg Maritime Finland.
In this role you will work closely with production workers, foremen and QHSE department. We are offering an opportunity to work on a variety of tasks including production design of new propulsion units and improving assembly and testing of existing units. Occasional business travel, primarily to our other manufacturing sites, may be required. The role will be based in Rauma, Finland.
• Development of marine propulsion equipment assembly and factory acceptance testing
• Work in collaboration with design engineering to ensure products are designed for optimized and safe assembly
• Define and acquire new tools and equipment
• Lead continuous improvement in production
• Maintain work instructions and quality documentation
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of engineering e.g. production, mechanical design, or automation engineering
• Work experience in a workshop environment
• Interest in developing digital solutions in production
• Basic 3D CAD skills
• Good spoken and written Finnish and English skills, the knowledge of other Nordic languages are considered as an advantage
• Willingness to travel
You are able to:
• Work independently and on own initiative
• Work in collaboration with colleagues, and other team members
• Maintain an attention to detail
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact:
Petri Ahomäki, Manufacturing Engineering Manager, email@example.com
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea, and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales, and service facilities in 34 countries.
Our Propulsion and Engines business covers the strategic, operational, engineering activities for propulsion products, engines, and waterjets. Today our product range is one of the broadest in the world and our accountability as a team include all aspects of the product range including market requirements, product strategies & development, product costs and profitability throughout the life cycle.