Kongsberg Maritime delivers high technology systems and solutions for customers in challenging conditions worldwide. Kongsberg Maritime CM Poland - the Product Service Center in Gdynia with a professionally equipped repair workshop is part of the global Kongsberg Maritime service structure. We offer unique job opportunities in the challenging field of global maritime business with excellent development opportunities.
We are currently looking for a high-performing Predictive Maintenance Specialist to support the development of Health Management Propulsion department. Join our team and enjoy working in an international environment with an individual development path. In this role, you will be a part of the Engineering and Technical Support Team located in Kongsberg Maritime - Product Service Center, Gdynia – Poland.
Predictive Maintenance (PdM) Specialist
Location: Gdynia, Product Service Center
- Condition Monitoring Services (vibration, endoscope) with analysis and lifecycle recommendations.
- Installation, commissioning, and maintenance of Condition Monitoring Systems (oil analysis, vibration, rpm, torque).
- Online Monitoring Systems reporting and analysis.
- KONGSBERG CBM systems development.
- Behavioural competencies development and representing the company by cooperation with the customer.
- Constant development of KONGSBERG products quality and service.
- Taking a part in the further dynamic development of KONGSBERG Maritime Poland.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, automation and robotics or related field.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Preferably Mobius ISO Cat.I-III certification, or sufficient experience.
- Experience within diagnostics services:
- Offline vibration inspections, data analysis, and reporting,
- Online systems installation (vibration, temp. rpm) maintenance, and commissioning,
- Torque measurements and data analysis.
- Gears diagnostic experience is an advantage.
- Experience with other predictive maintenance techniques is an advantage.
- Ability to work with technical documentation to prepare CBM measurements.
- Basic commercial awareness.
- Product and maritime industry experience as an advantage.
- Experience in supporting cross-functional teams.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Frequent business travel ability.
You are able to:
- Use a methodical and systematic approach and plan ahead.
- Act on own initiative, make things happen, and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination.
- Communicate in a clear, precise, and structured way.
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information, and support others in the pursuit of team goals.
What we offer:
- Work in an international environment and a stable company.
- Participation in various trainings and other forms of raising skills and competences.
- Unique atmosphere in a team sharing expertise.
- Collaboration with various departments and disciplines within our global organization.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Interesting experience and opportunity for personal development.
If you would like to apply for the above-mentioned position, send your CV in English version.
The position reports to the Senior Engineering Team Leader.
For further information regarding Kongsberg Maritime please visit: www.km.kongsberg.com.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication