Kongsberg Maritime delivers high technology systems and solutions for customers in challenging conditions worldwide. Kongsberg Maritime CM Poland - Product Support Services in Gdynia with a professionally equipped repair workshop is part of the global Kongsberg Maritime service structure. We offer unique job opportunities in the challenging field of global maritime business with excellent development opportunities.
We are currently looking for a high-performing Spare Parts Sales Coordinator. In this role you will be a part of Spare Parts Team located in Kongsberg Maritime - Product Support Services, Gdynia.
Spare Parts Sales Coordinator
Location: Gdynia, Product Support Services
- Initiating standard offer process.
- Taking care of the correct circulation of documents and correct course of the process related to the sale of spare parts.
- Identifying specific spare parts (according to customer's requirement).
- Monitoring the customer order portal and taking care of the correct distribution of correspondence related to the implementation of a given order and additional customer requirements.
- Monitoring progress in achieving goals and ensure that sales targets and KPI’s are met.
- Continuous improvement and development of the process related to the sale of spare parts.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (mechanical engineering or marine engineering would be preferred).
- Experience in working on similar position (in maritime industry would be preferred),understanding the client’s needs, identifying solutions required by the client and preparing an appropriate offer.
- Ability to work effectively.
- High motivation to work.
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
- Ability to exercise judgement and act on own initiative.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (comfortable using Excel and its multitude of functions).
- Very good communication skills.
- Structured, reliable, good in networking and with collaboration skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Working in an internationally environment, stable company.
- Participation in various trainings and other forms of raising skills and competences.
- Unique atmosphere in a team sharing expertise.
- Collaboration with various departments and disciplines within our global organization.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Interesting experience and opportunity for personal development.
If you would like to apply for the above-mentioned position, send your CV in English version.
The position reports locally to the Spare Parts Manager
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication