Software Developer - OPC UA
We are looking for a skilled Modern C++ software developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Modern C++ programming, object-oriented design, software development principles, and either experience with OPC UA or a strong desire to learn it. They will also be able to work independently and as part of our team and be able to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Learn about OPC UA and its applications.
- Design, develop and maintain C++ software applications.
- Work with other developers to design and implement software solutions.
- Write unit tests and perform code reviews.
- Troubleshoot and debug software problems.
- Stay up to date on Modern C++ and the latest technologies.
- Knowledge of, or interest in learning OPC UA to become an OPC UA champion.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Modern C++ software development.
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority, clearance through Civil Aviation Authority or a background check. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results.
- make an impact, convince, and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully.
- comply to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination.
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments.
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information, and support others in the pursuit of team goals.
What we can offer
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Hybrid working arrangement.
- Social welfare club with social and recreational activities.
Point of contact
Bjørn Ove Olafsen
*Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis, apply today!
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense and aerospace.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Engineering - software/programming
Bjørn Ove Olafsen
Mobile: +47 93255390