Service and Admin Support Coordinator
The admin and Service Support coordinator is responsible for office and service coordination, Quotation for spare parts and services, invoicing. This role also includes administrative support to the Service Manager.
- Follow up for monthly payments (internet, electricity, insurance broker, rent, Social Security, etc.)
- Oversee and support administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries and manage outgoing mail Personal Accident insurance certificates for travel when office staff travel overseas.
- Insurance renewal and payment follow up (Premises / Facilities, Life, Health, Personal Accident and Liability Insurances).
- Yards/Ports entry paperwork Maintain records of service for reporting purposes.
- Open service projects and sales orders.
- Maintain and file records of service for reporting purposes.
- Supporting Spare parts coordinator organizing and managing inventory.
- Update ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) for all job-related activities including, but not limited to, time, expenses, and parts.
- Review project information for accuracy. Have Group manager review if multiple visits were required or if project exceeded expected costs.
- Invoicing and follow-up with customer for timely payments. Other projects and assignments as directed by Manager or Team lead.
- Good judgement and discretion. Ability to handle confidential information properly.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Customer Service or Administrative support.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of education.
- Qatar residence visa holder (valid QID holder ) who can join at short notice will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Kongsberg Maritime Worldwide organizations, products, deliveries, and customers a plus.
- Committed and reliable
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or other Windows bases ERP system is a plus,
- Knowledge of operating a PC and working with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to manage time and meet required deadlines with little direction.
- Good written and verbal English communication with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to be self-sufficient
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with team.
- Highly motivated for worldwide support activities.
You are able to
- Handle all quoting and billing inquiries unless a manager’s approval is needed for credits, discounts, etc.
- Meetings with engineering Group Managers
- Close collaboration with finance dept for collections Talk directly with customers to collect unpaid debt
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan, define clear priorities
- communicate in a clear, precise, and structured way
- co-operate well with others and share knowledge, experience, and information
- stay customer focused with a positive attitude
What we can offer
- An inspiring, safe, and dynamic working environment
- Career opportunities in a well-known international company
- Competitive conditions
Point of contact
Narinder Singh, General Manager KMS Qatar, emial : firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including LNG, Offshore, seaborne segments. Headquartered in Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales, and service facilities in 34 countries.
Kongsberg Maritime Services LLC is part of Kongsberg Maritime, with office located in Doha, Qatar. KMS local office is started from oct 2021. Focus areas of local office in Doha is to provide service and support for LNG, LPG, Offshore vessels in region.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology, and dedication