Kongsberg Maritime delivers high technology systems and solutions for customers in challenging conditions worldwide. Kongsberg Maritime CM Poland - the Product Service Center in Gdynia with a professionally equipped repair workshop is part of the global Kongsberg Maritime service structure. We offer unique job opportunities in the challenging field of global maritime business with excellent development opportunities.
We are currently looking for a high-performing Spare Parts Coordinator. In this role you will be a part of Spare Parts Team located in Kongsberg Maritime - Product Service Center, Gdynia.
- Taking care of the correct circulation of documents and correct course of the process related to the sale of spare parts
- Initiating offer process
- Identifying specific spare parts (according to customer's requirement)
- Monitoring the customer order portal and taking care of the correct distribution of correspondence related to the implementation of a given order and additional customer requirements
- Continuous improvement and development of the process related to the sale of spare parts
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (mechanical engineering or marine engineering would be preferred)
- Experience in working on similar position (in maritime industry would be preferred) in working with client + understanding the client’s needs, identifying solutions required by the client and preparing an appropriate offer
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- High motivation to work
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to exercise judgement and act on own initiative
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (comfortable using Excel and its multitude of functions)
- Very good communication skills
- Structured, reliable, good in networking and with collaboration skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of the ERP system will be an advantage
What we offer:
- Working in an internationally environment/stable company
- Participation in various trainings and other forms of raising skills and competences
- Unique atmosphere in a team sharing expertise
- Collaboration with various departments and disciplines within our global organization
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Interesting experience and opportunity for personal development
We are looking to invent our future and make a safer and healthier planet for all of us.
To do this we need to look forward, see possibilities and apply ourselves to change things for the better.
If our future sounds like yours, why not get in touch?
If you would like to apply for the above-mentioned position, send your CV in English version.
We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.