kta naval systems is a joint venture company owned by Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace, thyssenkrupp Marine Systems and ATLAS ELEKTRONIK.
kta naval systems is exclusive supplier and Design Authority for the complete Combat Systems to thyssenkrupp Marine Systems submarines.
kta naval systems has its headquarters in Kongsberg, Norway and a branch office in Bremen, Germany.
This position is located in Kongsberg or Bremen.
We are now recruiting Project Manager to shape the future of submarines with its product family of Combat Systems ORCCA
- Overall responsible for the projects assigned
- Planning and managing the project activities (scope, time, budget) including management of internal and external interfaces
- Managing and support of project team
- Handling of contract towards customer and major sub-contractors
- Securing professional follow-up of the customer and sub-contractors
- Periodic reporting
- Project Management certification e.g. IPMA education or similar
- Several years of experience in project management with documented achievements and management of international teams
- Proactive, self-driven and collaborative personality
- Customer and sales oriented behaviour
- Fluent English both written and spoken, and good communication skills, German language skills are an advantage
- Intercultural competence
- Fluent English both written and spoken and good communication skills
- A pro-active mindset and enjoy challenges
WE CAN OFFER:
- Design the future Combat System for the market leader of conventional submarines
- Take interesting and challenging positions with good opportunities for development and help shape a company
- Work with highly dedicated and skilled colleagues in an intercultural team
- Benefit from competitive conditions and a highly flexible work environment
- Highly motivated and skilled colleagues in an intercultural team
- Competitive conditions
Attention: Candidates have to be eligible for a Norwegian security clearance!