We are looking for a talented Software Test Engineer to join our dream team!
We need You at the office due to the critically important hardware dependencies.
Partly remote means - Partly remote
As a maritime industry-leading technology company, we have a huge number of projects you can be a part of.
We will be happy to tell you about our leading and hottest topics at your interview.
For a closer look at our products, we encourage you to visit our homepage.
Join us if you:
- Have experience in creating test plans
- Can analyze, reproduce, and document bugs
- Have an out-of-the-box approach to problems
- Understand the operation of computer systems and networks
- Have a good communicative English speaking level (B1)
It will be nice if you also:
- Are ISTQB certified
- Have worked in a TFS/Azure DevOps environment,
- Feel comfortable with the hardware
- Have knowledge about automatics, electronics, elctorotechnics or common
- Scandinavian work culture
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to improve qualifications and professional development (training package, co-financing of education, online English and German courses)
- Full set of tools for work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Company phone and laptop for private use
- Co-financing of lunches
- Benefit platform
- Norwegian language lessons in the office
- Parking for employees
- Relocation package
- Employee recommendation program
- Opportunity to purchase Kongsberg Gruppen stocks with a 25% discount
- And many others
Great atmosphere and work culture are ensured by the fact that:
- We are a winner of Great Place to Work and Great Place to Work for Millennials
- We are an Ethical Standard Setter
- We are an awarded Employer of Western Pomerania
Link to apply: https://system.erecruiter.pl/FormTemplates/RecruitmentForm.aspx?WebID=01453f7620b24f3f80484a63d0c79029