Overview of Position:
As part of the project support team during project execution, you need to prepare project document submission, project correspondences submission, receiving and distributing the project correspondences, archiving project document in designation drive in the database.
- Maintain and follow up the use of company administrative guideline and procedures
- To liaise with project management and clients to agree the requirements of the Company and Client systems, processes and requirements for new projects
- To ensure the company standard document management system is implemented and maintained to suit project requirements and the Client's needs.
- Arrange for training of personnel in the company document management systems and standard processes.
- Participate in internal/customer audits.
- Assist in managing, coordinating project close-out, lesson learnt, handover and archiving on projects.
- To process both Design and Vendor project documents.
- To work in accordance with the applicable project procedures.
- To process all documentation received in accordance with prescribed matrices within agreed timescales.
- To allocate and control the numbering of documents and drawings produced on the project.
- Perform supervisory responsibilities; assist in providing guidance and training to more junior staff (as applicable).
- To liaise with engineers, clients, suppliers or third party companies as required.
- Assist in preparing and issuing project status/progress reports (as required).
- Actively involved in Final Documentation/MRB.
- Documents Printing, copying and binding for Final Documentation are done accordingly with Project contract requirements.
- Send out to the Project Team for weekly overdue documents status and 2 weeks look ahead status.
- Proactive in proposing and implementing improvements or developments of systems and processes.
- Provide and follow up documentation according to document Plan Date/Project Deadlines and issue on time.
- Able to assist other colleagues within the department
- Possess detailed knowledge of ongoing projects related to status and documentation requirements
- Document shipping and receiving between headquarters, sister companies, sub suppliers, customers, shipyards and classification society
- Documentation representative in any project specific internal/external communication
- Documentation archiving
- Any other tasks delegated by the management.
- Information Management or Computer qualifications.
- 5 years’ experience in processing both Design and Vendor project documents
- Experience as Document Control Lead in major capital project
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of file format conversion process.
- Knowledge of Pro Arc System will be an advantage.
- Pay package will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview