KONGSBERG, an international technology corporation that delivers advance and reliable solutions that improve safety, security and performance in complex operations, and during extreme conditions. KONGSBERG works with demanding customers in the global defence, maritime, oil and gas and aerospace industries. Kongsberg Maritime, a wholly owned subsidiary of KONGSBERG. We deliver systems for dynamic positioning and navigation, marine automation and more to offshore and shipyard industries. We are committed to meeting our customers' expectation with innovative and reliable solutions to their merchant marine, offshore, subsea, and oil & gas needs. As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
- Delivery of E-House Engineering and Coordinate with Relevant Parties which includes: -
- Electrical outfitting design such as lighting, MCT, cable tray.
- Coordinate with client for technical clarifications.
- Coordinate with structure engineer.
- Coordinate with the fabrication yard.
- Coordinate with HVAC and fire-fighting supplier.
- Ensuring the design meets customers’ contract and regulatory requirements
- Review project specification to identify the engineering and design requirements for the preparation of the engineering and design deliverables;
- Prepare drawings and documents for electrical and instrumentation matters related to E-House Module;
- Responsible for design and engineering activities in preparing the following: E-House equipment layout, Cable schedule, lighting, Grounding, MCT, Cable tray layout;
- Prepare all the MTOs for all material above related;
- Coordinate with HVAC and Firefighting supplier to ensure the engineering and delivery on time;
- Follow up on PDMS modelling of the systems to prepare arrangements of the services inside the buildings;
- Prepare control and instrumentation cable ladder and routing drawing;
- MCTs and grounding, lightning protection calculation and design;
- Openings for electrical systems, equipment support arrangements – both inside and outside the building, wall and floor;
- Provide support to structural and architectural teams;
- Follow up on lighting design calculations and review of lighting block diagrams and schematics;
- Follow up with site engineers and drafters to review and update the drawings and documents as per the installation requirements. Site visits may be required once in a week to support the site-related issues;
- Preparation of cable schedules, cable sizing and interconnection drawings and the review;
- Follow up and advise other sub-contractor engineers and their designers in line with the project deliverables and the technical requirements of the project involved;
- Interdisciplinary coordination to ensure clash-free layouts, grid and wall support, floor opening and cable box supports drawings prepared by other disciplines as well as prepared by E&I team;
- Drafting review and follow up with client receiving feedback and updating the drawings for re-submission;
- Follow up with package engineers (Electrical, ICSS, and Telecom);
- Any ad-hoc task/assignment assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Electrical Design in Oil & Gas field;
- Familiar with HVAC & Firefighting system;
- Exposure in Offshore and FPSO related systems is advantageous;
- Independent, with strong oral & written communication skills;
- Pay package will be commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.