Kongsberg Satellite Mechanisms is looking for Space Engineers
The Space & Surveillance division of Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace (KDA) delivers a broad spectrum of equipment, systems and services related to space and maritime surveillance customers in more than 40 countries.
Our Space Mechanisms expertise is located in Kongsberg has more than 30 years’ experience with development, qualification and delivery of products within satellite mechanisms and electronic drive and control products.
We are looking for senior mechanism expert with extensive experience in the space industry to join us on our mission to further develop and deliver our Mechanisms for Satellite Solar Array Drives and Antennas.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Product senior expert for our mechanism projects and product developments
• Engineering support for production, test & verification of the products
• Training of younger engineers on mechanisms
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the space business.
• Experience with design, analysis and/or product management for space.
• Experience with translating customer/ECSS requirements to solutions for design, analysis and verification.
• Experience with product development and/or flight projects for ESA.
• Experience with advanced data analysis in order to interpret test data and understanding mechanism behavior.
• Minimum M.Sc. in related Engineering profession.
• Proficient in technical English.
• Proactive attitude
• Sociable and positive
• Solution oriented mindset
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Able and willing to support training and development of younger engineers
• Exciting work in an international Space environment
• A competent and friendly work environment with flat structure and little bureaucracy
• A safe workplace in a growing and well-established company
• Good insurance and pension plans
The position will require security clearance.
Mobile: +47 93057420
Kirkegårdsveien 45 3616 Kongsberg