To fulfil our challenging and ambitious goals we need to strengthen our competence and are therefore looking for a Project Engineer to join our team!
In this role you will join our division Global Customer Support where you will work with Automation & Control Seaborne which deliver Ship Automation to vessels worldwide. We upgrade or replace Integrated Automation & Control Systems either from Kongsberg Maritime or other makers. Our projects are exciting and with technical challenges, and therefore we need engineers with determination and ability to solve challenging tasks within short time frames.
You will work in a team together with experienced Project Managers, Project Engineers and SW Engineers. If you are a team player who gets motivated by technical challenges and can contribute to improvements, you might be the one we are looking for.
- Complete project engineering activities within specified time
- Accomplish work according to current production and quality assurance routines
- Cooperation with Field and Project engineers at Sister Companies
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the projects
- Contribute to continuous improvement.
- Support the sales organization with project and technical expertise
Qualifications and experience
- Technical or maritime education, maritime experience is preferred
- Representing the Kongsberg visions and values
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian
You are able to
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- create a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere and support and encourages team.
- Travel can be expected
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future. You wil also be included in a good social work environment.
Point of contact
Paal Fredrik Syversen, Operational Manager, +47 91828635
*Please be aware that applications will be processed on an ongoing basis
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace.
You will be part of our Global Customer Support division which is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
Protechting people and planet
- Vestfold og Telemark
Engineering (all disciplines)
Engineering - electrical
Engineering - process
Engineering - service
Paal Fredrik Syversen
Mobile: +47 91828635