• Any Graduate/ Postgraduate or Equivalent
• 2-5+ years of experience in Procurement.
• Experience in purchasing/supply chain management in international environment is preferred
• Experience working with ERP system
• Possess understanding of the cost drivers and total cost of acquisition impact regarding indirect purchasing processes
• Working knowledge of any E-procurement software solutions would be an added advantage
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Strong negotiation capabilities/commercial awareness
• Excellent problem-solving skills and cooperation attitude
• Based on the Exigency of the Assignment /Project
5. Roles & Responsibilities
• Implementing global supplier and category strategies, that will drive long-term productivity improvements within indirect purchasing activities.
• Maintaining indirect purchasing sourcing and resourcing activities for the designated purchasing category.
• Leading and coordinating supplier relationships and strategies within the designated external buyer supply chain.
• Budget planning and adherence for designated indirect purchasing categories.
• Utilizing the ERP systems or other purchasing systems in an optimal way to maximize internal transactional efficiency, minimizing total costs.
• Contributing to improvement and sharing best practice across supply chain and purchasing teams.
• Providing recommendations on sourcing decisions.
• Ensuring that all purchase documents are issued and maintained as appropriate, including the required customer and governmental regulations.
• Contribute and support the indirect procurement team to improve and develop
• Actively seeking for cost saving initiatives
• Play active role in resolving critical quality and delivery issues with suppliers.
• Additional tasks as assigned by the Global/ Local Procurement/Supply Chain Team.