Kongsberg Discovery, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea, and naval. Headquartered in Horten, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales, and service facilities internationally. Kongsberg Discovery is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, and navigation. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation both on and under the sea.
At KONGSBERG, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology, and dedication
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Fully subsidized health & welfare benefits for employees and family members with an option of a high deductible plan which includes an employer contribution towards your health savings account
- Fully subsidized dental and vision coverage
- Up to 5% employer match program
- Flexibility with Paid Time Off
- Career growth opportunities
- Safe and collaborative culture
There has never been a more exciting time to work for Kongsberg Discovery than right now. With us, you will be in the forefront of enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the role as Resource Planner.
The Resource planner is responsible for responding to customers and allocating the proper service engineer for jobs. Their priority is aiding and supporting customers.
The Resource planner is the “go-to” person for all front-line customer communications regarding service. All customers will receive timely and accurate responses. This position requires vast customer support skills as it requires frequent contact with customers and sister companies/headquarters. The Resource Planner will also work with the Spare Parts and Service support team to accurately fill customer needs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and review new cases and work orders. Ensure that the correct customer information is set up in ERP and CRM.
- Quoting quality and accurate service requests from the customer.
- Communicate with the customer before and during the service with all questions related to engineer scheduling and job specifics.
- Interface with other departments (Logistics, Finance).
- Responsible for work orders and service appointments regarding service orders.
- Debrief with Service Engineers and follow up with handover to finance after service jobs.
- Stay in close collaboration and attend routine meetings with project departments, as well as other regional and global coordinators for resource sharing.
- Responsible for CRM service email queues for Kongsberg Underwater Technology.
- Responsible for following current HSE/Export Control policies and making sure guidelines are followed for all service trips.
- Meet with Project Managers and Regional Director to discuss high level jobs.
- Collaborate with sister company offices regarding warranty services, billing, delivery, and job specifics.
- Issue RMA’s to customers for repair returns using CRM and ERP.
- Communicate with product centers related to repairs and follow up.
- Issue customer repair quotes as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of KM Worldwide organizations, products, deliveries, and customers.
- Committed and reliable.
- Knowledge of operating a PC and working with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage time and meet required deadlines.
- Good English written and verbal communication with both internal and external customers.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Ability to be self-sufficient.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
- Technical expertise is a plus.
- Experience with basic ERP system is a plus.
Pay Range: $23.00 – 28.00/hr. DOE
Work Location: Lynnwood, WA
Hybrid work schedule (2 days a week remote)
KONGSBERG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Various US Locations 77042 Houston