KONGSBERG is a knowledge-based, high-technology corporation developing and delivering systems and solutions for maritime, offshore, energy, satellite, defence and aerospace industries. Founded over 200 years ago, the company has evolved continuously from its beginnings to today, securing our position at the forefront of key market segments.
The company has played a key role in creating an international identity for Norwegian industry by bringing to market advanced and reliable technology solutions improving safety, security, and performance in complex operations under extreme conditions; from the deep sea to outer space.
KONGSBERG is seeking a dynamic and experienced Supply Chain Manager to engage and support the introduction into service of the NASAMS capability to Australia and the wider ADF. This is a key role within the organisation that will see you heavily involved in developing strategies for KONGSBERG in evolving their supply chain and logistics from a greenfield environment.
The Supply Chain Manager will be located in Canberra or Adelaide and will work closely with a designated Projects ILS Manager in Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS, Norway.
- Lead the Supply Chain initiative for the business in Australia
- Must be able to Implement and qualify AIC strategies
- Evolve the Demand Planning and Material Replenishment Planning for the program
- Strategise inventory optimisation.
- Manage and monitor the Supply related performance of international and Australian Sub-Contractors.
- Developed and manage the Supply Chain reporting framework.
- Establish and manage a supply chain including Australian companies, international companies and KONGSBERG
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualified in Supply Chain, Logistics or Material Management
- Experience in Managing and reporting against a multi-million-dollar budget
- Possess excellent communication and analytical skills
- Highly experienced in working with international teams
- A high level of experience in defence acquisition and introduction into service
- Resilient, practical and self-driven, comfortable with working independently and in teams
- A strong understanding of CASG supply chain processes and procedures
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and an understanding of S&OP processes
- SCLAA or CIPS membership would be highly regarded
- Must hold an NV1 Security Clearance
What KONGSBERG offer:
- An international, dynamic and innovative workplace where you are encouraged to share your knowledge
- Interesting and challenging position with excellent opportunities for development
- Highly motivated and skilled colleagues accustomed to working in international teams
- Competitive conditions