Vacancies - 3
• B.E/ M.E. or equivalent in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication
• 5-8 years of relevant industry experience with excellent performance
• Good experience in handling packages on FPSO/ EPC Marine Offshore / Oil & Gas industry projects and able to lead the project in Instrument discipline
• Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel), Tools (AVEVA/SPI)
• Familiar with ICSS/DCS/PLC based Control & Safety system and field instrumentation design for marine and offshore projects
• Experience in AutoCAD is added advantage
• Good Interpersonal skills.
• Positive attitude, cope with challenges and finding solutions.
• Self- Motivated
• Collaborative & Cooperative
• Overall focus and awareness on quality.
• Good communication skills
• Based on the Exigency of the Assignment /Project
5. Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible to lead the project/package in Instrument discipline.
• Responsible for Client/Vendor technical inputs, interfaces, meetings, technical clarifications, etc.
• Responsible for overall Instrument deliverables, and have good control on Cost, Time & Resource in the project
• Review/prepare cable block diagrams, termination and loop diagrams, Instrument Index, instrument Hook-up and mounting details, cable / ladder routing drawings, instrument layouts, cable penetration (MCT) details, E-House and control room layouts, detector layouts and loops.
• Ability to understand and work with P&ID, piping specifications and client’s FEED documents.
• Experience with design work to support interfaces requirements with the third-party equipment related to instrument & automation packages and to provide tailor made solution with cost effectiveness if required
• Responsible for adherence to the QHMS requirements with respect to design and delivery of correct engineering documentation (e.g., deliverables within budget, quality & planned timeframe)
• Capable of carrying out site surveys to analyze installation and retrofitting requirements, provide alternative solutions and generate site survey reports.
• Monitor progress of associated design team and generate progress reports.
• Deliver instrument engineering solutions according to the project specification, class, rules and regulations.
• Responsible for class approval of project related documents
• Communicate with ICSS project team globally related to product engineering.